23天前
站長
58
中文翻譯轉自:https://rapzh.com/songs/7160468
いじめっBully (Lofi Ver.) - Mori Calliope
  • haze you.
  • 欺凌你
  • She's dressed up in diamond dust
  • 她穿著一身鑽石粉
  • A lover of decay
  • 衰敗的情人
  • Coated lashes, soul of ashes
  • 塗滿睫毛,靈魂化為灰燼
  • What more can I say?
  • 我還能說什麼呢?
  • みつけたアリあり行列ぎょうれつなんて
  • 踩踏的螞蟻隊列
  • 気付きづいてないとだれもがおも
  • 誰都不知道
  • Loving you, killing you, isn't it thrilling? You've
  • 愛你,殺了你,不是很刺激嗎? 你已經
  • Said enough from those guts you've been spilling through
  • 我已經說得夠多了
  • Crying and begging, a lovely sound
  • 哭泣和乞求,這是一種可愛的聲音
  • I tear at your soul, but ya still stick around.
  • 我撕裂你的靈魂,但你仍然在我身邊
  • What I've found is a treasure indeed,
  • 我找到的確實是一個寶藏,
  • a friend who can bend to my every need
  • 一個可以滿足我一切需要的朋友
  • I'll use and abuse you and never feel bad until suddenly,
  • 我會利用你,虐待你,從不感到內疚,直到突然,
  • funnily, you take my hand
  • 有趣地是,你牽著我的手
  • Tangle you tight in the yarns that I've spun and I'll
  • 將你緊緊纏繞在我編織的紗線中
  • Do it again, to get what I want
  • 再來一次,得到我想要的
  • Pretend that I'm harmless, I'm actually alarmed this is
  • 假裝我是無害的,其實我很擔心這是
  • Something charming to anyone… (wow)
  • 對任何人都有魅力的東西…(哇)
  • The fact can actually make Death wanna Die?
  • 能讓死神想死嗎?
  • I'm the one that you love, and I'm making you cry
  • 我是你愛的人,我卻把你弄哭了
  • And it's “just me”, after all.
  • 而且畢竟“就我一個人”
  • I'll give you fire.
  • 我會給你火力
  • こころ
  • 養在心裡
  • Hello? 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう
  • 喂? 餓狼 餓狼
  • うなける
  • 吼叫著奔跑
  • また意地悪いじわるつめててってあげる
  • 我又用惡毒的爪子給你獵殺
  • haze you.
  • 欺凌你
  • When the curtains finally close and the show's really over
  • 當帷幕終於落下,演出真的結束了
  • If you glance into my past, it's just nothing new
  • 如果你回顧我的過去,你會發現它並不是什麼新鮮事
  • Lying, conniving, thriving on hate
  • 撒謊,縱容,靠仇恨滋長
  • I'll tell you it was “all for you.”
  • 我會告訴你 “這一切都是為了你”
  • きなさい
  • 您聽著
  • ホントほんと薔薇ばら自分じぶんとげ
  • 真正的玫瑰是不會被
  • きずついたりしないものよ
  • 自己的刺傷害的
  • Ya know,
  • 是的 你知道,
  • I want you to care that I want you to stay
  • 我想讓你在乎我 想讓你留下
  • So I swear I won't blame you if you turn away
  • 所以我發誓,如果你轉身離開,我不會怪你
  • At the end of the day, I will smile and give in
  • 在一天結束的時候,我會微笑並屈服
  • To this burning and vile original sin
  • 這熊熊燃燒的邪惡原罪
  • Cuz hell is the realization your selfish
  • 因為地獄是實現你的自私
  • And drawn to the loving, the soft and the helpless
  • 被愛、溫柔和無助所吸引
  • I can see through that facade that you wear
  • 我能看穿你的偽裝
  • When your honest, and promise you'll fight the despair
  • 當你誠實的時候,承諾你會戰勝絕望
  • And I'll say it again, that I know I'm the worst
  • 我再說一遍,我知道我是最壞的
  • So then how can you spend so much love on the person that hurts you
  • 那麼你怎麼能把那麼多的愛花在一個傷害你的人身上
  • Like I do?
  • 像我一樣?
  • Cuz inside, I can't hide that I cannot desert you
  • 因為內心深處,我無法隱藏,我無法拋棄你
  • And if I'm “the world” to you, surely you
  • 如果我是你的“世界”,那你肯定是
  • Never stood even a chance at all, didn't you?
  • 一點機會都沒有,不是嗎?
  • It's me, after all.
  • 畢竟是我
  • I'll give you fire.
  • 我會給你火力
  • こころ
  • 養在心裡
  • Hello? 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう
  • 喂? 餓狼 餓狼
  • うなける
  • 吼叫著奔跑
  • また意地悪いじわるつめててってあげる
  • 我又用惡毒的爪子給你獵殺
  • 来訪らいほう よい羽音はおと
  • 深夜的振翅聲
  • 残果ざんかついばむからすかな
  • 殘果熟透 烏鴉啄食
  • Don't be afraid.
  • 不要害怕
  • いいね もうおねむ
  • 好孩子 已經睡了
  • I'll give you fire.
  • 我會給你火力
  • Just keep it to yourself.
  • 你自己知道就好了
  • Hello, the hungry wolf
  • 喂,餓狼
  • Has come to give you hell
  • 給你帶來了地獄
  • Once again I'll treat you nice,
  • 我再一次對你好
  • Think twice before you fall
  • 跌倒前三思而行
  • And smile while you do.
  • 然後微笑
  • Love, the me that's killing you.
  • 愛,殺死你的那個我
  • 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう
  • 餓狼 餓狼 餓狼
  • 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう 餓狼がろう
  • 餓狼 餓狼 餓狼
  • haze you…
  • 欺凌你…